3D printing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital model. It is accessible to all types of people, even those with a minimal understanding of electronics, hardware, or 3D design. This workshop is for anyone interested to learning a new D.I.Y. skill, and an exciting new technology. This technology allows you to prototype any design, and turn it into a real physical product.
Students of this workshop will:
- learn the concept of 3D printing and rapid 3D prototyping.
- learn the software and hardware involved.
- learn how to properly prep files for the machine.
- learn basic machine operations and functionality.
- be trained and certified to use the machine independently.